FREE USPS PRIORITY SHIPPING ON EVERY KIT
The Oxy Helicopter project is a natural evolution for Lynx Helicopters. Experience gained over many years of producing high quality up in a unique position to enter the helicopter market. Our upgrades have been passionately developed by a core team of engineers and designers, delivering several breakthrough products which improved performance, reliability and maintenance costs of many helicopters. We see the market for small helicopters growing. Flybarless systems have allowed flight characteristics to mimic much larger models, and small brushless motors really pump out the power! It is relatively easy to produce a new helicopter. But much more challenging to design one which can be easily repaired and fly well again after a crash. Here at Oxy, we are not only engineers and designers – we are pilots, and have a clear vision what both 3D pilots and sport pilots require in a helicopter!
The Oxy Helicopter – The Lynx Division
Using the feedback gained from the upgrade market, our unique consolidated design and manufacturing practices, access to the best materials, a huge team of enthusiast supporters and test pilots from all over the world, as well as a powerful distributor network, Lynx Heli has decided to meet market demand for high performance helicopters by forming Oxy Helicopters. We will foster open collaboration with dealers and customers in the community to have the best designs possible.
Our Philosophy: Top Performance and Quality First!
There is a market for high performance helicopters. Customers now are much more expert than past years, and the request for special Heli is the reason why Luca Invernizzi decide to invest in Oxy Heli.
Oxy Helicopters will have top-class, explosive performance, fitting for the best 3D pilots in the world. They will also appeal to sport pilots looking for a high quality, versatile product which is simple to build, maintain and set-up, with clean lines and is crash tolerant. The Oxy Helicopter project is the synthesis of years of ideas. We keep our helicopters simple, robust, light, and of a distinctive style.
Our Third Helicopter – The Oxy 4
Personal Presentation by Luca Invernizzi:
Oxy 4 basically is a 450 Heli, 325 mm blade in the standard configuration and can be stretch to 360mm. I say basically because Kit design dimensions are per 450, but like any Oxy, it has incredible performance.
I choses 325 to 360mm Blades because this size, IMO, is the best compromise of performance, agility, electronics, battery and motor configuration for this class. Our top pilots (Tareq Alssadi, Rasmus Jackobsen, Aaron Wolf, Aron Prang, Lukas Dinger and many others…) confirmed with me, that the Oxy 4 is the best Oxy they ever flew and the fastest and precise Heli ever. Like any Oxy the 4 is designed for novice but ready for extreme pilots, with its low disk loading and the designs simplicity, can be built in few hours and fly every ware from 2800 up 4500 rpm and assure satisfactions.
I personal believe that the Oxy 4 is the ultimate 450 Heli. Really detailed in each design parts.
My pilots and I just finish all test, and now …… is Oxy 4 Time!
I am really proud of this new Oxy.
Oxy 4 Standard Specification:
– Oval Boom without support.
– Tail belt drive, with One Way Tail Driven for the best Over Speed and Autos.
– Optimized Head and Tail geometry.
– Separate Landing Skids – easy service.
– Ultra-Rigid Main Frame Carbon / Aluminum – Black Matte Finish with a Triple Bearing Block.
– DFC Head System with optional FBL System (sold separate).
– Optimized Tail efficiency per Oxy Standards.
But the Oxy 4 Introduce New Oxy Features and Specialty Design:
– New Canopy “Muscle” profile, modern, skinny, aggressive and sexy, with an incredible fly visibility, large Battery Protection and special shape to reduce pitch drag effect.
– New Tail Design, with oversized Tail Pulley to assure precise tail transmission and wear resistance belt optimization.
– Innovative Tail Blade surface finish, carbon look that optimize airfoil, less noise and more efficiency.
– Innovative Main Shaft Jesus Bolt for easy and quick assembly and repair operation.
About Technical and Standard, Here Some Point:
– 325 to 360 mm (with stretch) main blades – 325 CF Main Blade Zeal Energy Orange – included on the kit. (Optional to purchase the kit with no Main Blade).
– 62 and 68 plastic Tail Blade.
– 6mm Main Shaft – 4mm Spindle – 4mm Tail Shaft.
– 150T Slant Main Gear – Different Pinions Offered, 3.17 and 3.5 mm Motor Shaft.
– 88T Main Tail Pulley and 24T Tail Pulley included on the kit – optional 23T tail.
– Motors: from 2216 up to 2620 – 1600 / 4000 kv base on battery.
– ESC: 40 to 60 A.
– Battery 3 / 4S 2000/2200 (suggested 2200).
– Battery 6S 1250/1800 (suggested 1350-1500).
– Servos: Micro Cyclic + Micro or Mini Tail servo.
– FBL: Micro / Mini to Standard Size.
Approximately 1000g Ready to Fly Weight with good electronics, 2618 motor and 6S/1350 mAh Battery.
Oxy 4 Kit – Zeal Blade 325 – Contents:
– 1 x Oxy 4 Kit with DFC Head System.
– 1 x Oxy 4 FB Canopy – Orange Yellow Schema.
– 1 x Set ZEAL CF Main Blade 325mm – Carbon – Orange Color. (Possible for Dealers or Distributors to purchase the kits no Main Blade).
– 1 x Set Plastic Tail Blade 62mm, Black.
– 1 x Set Plastic Tail Blade 68mm, Black.
– 1 Motor Pinion 15T – 3.5 mm Motor Shaft.
– 1 x Set Colored Tail Fin Sticker (Yellow – White – Orange).
– 1 x Swash Plate Lever Tools with Zero Pitch function.
1 x Serial Number Card – Registration Serial Number on www.oxyheli.com , every 3 month we will extract a serial number from our registered data base that win a $200 usd coupon to spend in our web site Lynx Heli Innovations www.lynxheli.com